Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Chapter of Subaru.

No matter how long and how fast you hope to achieve in touching the sky, there you need a strong support.

Was never to expect that the car could over-power my mind in a way i could rise my thumb up with a smile. That was the dream company that bring me there. That was you, Subaru.

I was powered by this S203. Sitting in all type of Race track car to any sport car, i could said that there is a gap, a gap to show how different it is of being stock again, but what bring me into mind is that i was able to feel alive again by a stock S203. The image for the fast attraction. Sitting on a bucket sits.

Was really, Kelvin is the one that brought me over for a fast and furious spin around my area. I could said that i was not afraid of its speed after the way it goes up. The sound of the bubbling is still running in my mind as well as my soul.

"So sorry my error, not S204 but is S203. 516/555. Dam is dad friend one. Just got on into the car for a ride, very smooth and fast. :D"

Thanks a lot Kelvin(Dad's Friend).

A picture was taken in a rush moment, so sorry if u still need prove i will try my best to get as much picture after i got my new phone.

Still loook Good!!!


Till then, Snow Fall on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment