Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Unhappy Successful

Control the world and time is never impossible.
As what William Shakespeare once said, "Crabbed age and youth cannot live together:
Youth is full of pleasure, age is full of care"
Where each time you fence is a stage, that you perform your best of the best to prove that your are better then anyone.

Did sabre on the first,
Went Missing ON second,
Did Epee on THIRD.


Result were good but i was not selected for SUKMA.
I feel that the pain i miss out.


Not because of lack of practice,
Not because of learning it slow,
Not because of learning my mistake,
IT WAS SELF DISCIPLINE, THAT EVERY HUMAN BEING NEED TO CONTROL,
IT Was the choice my mind making in the end.

"He was not of an age, but for all time!"

JUST THING that i am the one who bring crumble into my life.

Till tonight i am typing this, i still feel like crying out loud,
Drifting me to fall asleep in the hush of an unforgiven mistake of my own.


With snow come to you,

Darryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment