Monday, May 24, 2010

Phone is gone.

There was once said, "Worked Hard, Party Hard as well". Then i follow what is real to me, cause every moment on this earth we are born in is consider a time tracking where we need to know how to spend it. Yap, i did what is right. But over the boundary in party too much till i have LOST MY PHONE in AC(a.k.a= Asia Cafe.)

So till the end i lost everyone of my beloved friend contact number in just one night of over WILD PARTY!!! I Did really learn my lesson, got drunk don't leave your phone on the table and went puking. That is a jackass would do, and that is what i am saying.

I now started to miss my Nokia N97.

Really do gave me lot of good memory.


As you all know that i don't have any phone to used in the mean time, i would suggest that you all should contact me threw Facebook, Blog, Youtube, e-mail, Skype, MSN or anything i can know about you.

With Snow come to you,

Darryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment